Information about H1N5 Virus (Bird Flu) – Symptoms and Precautions: There are many types of viruses around the world and H1N5 is one amongst them, it was a time (in 2015 or 2016 maybe) in the Telangana State of India, there was lot of discussion going on this virus, don’t know whether it was actually true or not, that disease was spreading and it is causing deaths, later the Deputy CM of the state that time said it was ‘rumours’, although apart from the restaurants the poultry farm owners also has huge impact of the Bird Flu virus because their main source of income was selling of chicken and eggs but as this virus effects hard to their sales were decreased, not even reduced by reduced by the high margin.
Symptoms of the Bird Flu (H1N5 Virus)
- Edema in the comb and wattles
- Purple discoloration/cyanosis of the wattles, combs, and legs
- Nasal discharge
- Decreased egg production
- Coughing and sneezing
- Lack of coordination
- And More
Precautions To Avoid Bird Flu:
- Use different knife and spoons for preparing raw foods and serving for serving food.
- Thoroughly cook all poultry foods, including eggs. Egg yolks should not be runny or liquid. The cooking temperature for poultry meat should reach at least 70 degrees Celsius (158 degrees Fahrenheit), as influenza viruses are destroyed by this heat.
- Do not use raw or soft-boiled eggs in foods that will not be cooked.
- Do not consume uncooked poultry or poultry products, including food with uncooked poultry blood.
- Wash your hands regularly if you touch any raw material or poultry products.
If someone is seeing the symptoms of the virus then they are strongly recommended to visit the doctor and take further steps, although as of now there is no news regarding the virus (in February 2018), apart from all the precuations, we suggest you to avoid eating chicken and eggs for some time till this virus is completely destroyed (it was at that time when Virus chances of spreading were there). Don’t forget to like, comment, share and subscribe. Also Note: the information available here is collected from various sources, so we can not guarantee that’s it’s purely correct although efforts had been put by us to give you best information but still, you are suggested to visit a doctor in case of medical issues.
To get latest news, results information and educational updates, you can follow our website ‘All India Word’, you would be getting latest informative articles, job and career guidance information, about latest schemes introduced by the governments of various states especially the Telangana state and Andhra Pradesh, you can also share this article with your friends and family also or with all whom you care, so be safe! and don’t forget to give a thumb to us on Facebook and other social media networks also, stay tuned with and also bookmark for quick access with ease.