Job Openings for B.E, B.Tech, Graduation in Top Companies – Freshers & Experienced: There are lot of people who has completed their graduation studies whether it’s B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.E or any graduation specialisation who are looking for hunting for jobs. There are some top companies which can provide the jobs quickly that too in the day shift. But before moving to that, we would like to tell you some important points you should have to get selected in top companies with good salary as well as day shifts that means 9am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm. There are some companies like Cognizant, Tata, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, Dell, Capgemini, Patni, SPI, Honeywell, Accenture, BOC, Syntel, Sasken, Havells, Reliance, ACC, HDFC, ICICI bank, Areva, HCL, Microsoft, Google etc.
Skills Required to be Recruited for Good Jobs in Companies:
- You must possess excellent communications skills, if you don’t have communication skills there are much ways to learn it and prove yourself.
- You must have a degree of graduation (Intermediate or 12th Degree may also work but not well as graduation) without any backlogs.
- You must have knowledge about the process or the course which company expects from you, if you want to work in DBA company you should have knowledge in DBA.
- You should have hard working skills to get good positions further and to get selected too.
- Finally, We would like to say that there are much factors but try your level best to find best job, and finally experience also matters.
Job Openings For B.E, B.Tech, Any Graduation in Top Companies (MNC’s):
Yes, there are lot of job openings in top companies like Amazon, Accenture, IBM etc, you have lot of options to go for job, let’s check out the job opening in top companies:
- Naukri.com – Search your Job according to your Skills Check Here, just enter your skills, designations and required details to move further than create a profile and upload a resume get latest job opening information.
- Shine.com – Visit the website and enter the designation or keywords you would like to work with and further create your profile and upload an update resume with a photograph if needed.
- www.monsterindia.com – You will have a range of companies to select from here based on your skills and qualification, create a profile and upload curriculum vitae or resume and than move on.
- freshersworld.com – This is one of the best job portal for the freshers where the freshers can upload their resumes to get latest job openings information directly to their mail.
- www.indeed.co.in – It is also a job portal which gives you information about the jobs, register with them and upload a resume with the photograph if needed than go for the interview. There are few more portals which can be checked out here.
Myths and Realities About Job:
|I will get the job very easily.||In reality, you need work harder to get good jobs, but it depends on fortune.|
|I will earn in Lakhs as a fresher.||It’s hardly possible until have lot of talent of experience.|
|I will have to work only 5 days a week.||You may have to work 4, 5 or 6 days depending on company or job.|
|Cracking an interview is so easy.||It’s not as easy as it seems, but may be in some companies it could be easy but in a lot of companies, it’s tough.|
|HR will look only for technical knowledge||HR may look but in some companies, they look at your attitude, career, skills, marks etc|
Editor’s views on this Article:
As of my personal experience, Good Skills are the most important thing to fetch a good job, if you are a good programmer either in Java, .Net or any best programming language you may get job easily, if you have good knowledge in Networking and hardware, you may get a good job but if you have only a B.Tech degree it’s hard to get a job. So it’s not only for CSE or IT students, students from all the branches try to have a grip in your field or course, before the completion of your engineering try to explore your inner abilities and learn about your further career which helps you to fetch a good job.
There are lot of myths that a person after completing B.Tech or engineering will get a job of at least 20,000 INR but this condition only applies if he has good skills, without any technical or programming knowledge it’s tough to get that much salary. This information very useful for fresher but an experienced guy might have known all these.
Finally, I will recommend you to do career counseling guidance before you move further. So share this article on Facebook with your friends and family and if you liked my views do follow us on Facebook.