How To Apply For ePASS Fresh Scholarships 2018-2019 – Procedure & Last Date: ePASS which stands for ‘Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships’ which is issued by the state government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh State. These scholarships are given to the Pre-metric and Post matric students who are eligible: General, OC, OBC, SC, ST etc. B.Tech and B.E students are given the fee-reimbursement so they can apply to get the reimbursement amount by the State government. Before the separation of Telangana it was the only ePASS but now it has been categorized as per the states named ‘Telangana ePASS’ and ‘Andhra ePASS’. Here is the procedure of Registration To Apply For ePASS Fresh Scholarships 2018-2019 Procedure for Fee Reimbursement JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad), OU(Osmania University) B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech, MBA State Scholarship School College for SC, ST, BC, OC and General castes.
How To Apply For ePASS Fresh Scholarships (TS and AP States):
Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration (2018-2019)
Pre-Requirements for Fresh Registrations:
- S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrolment.
c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify yourAadhaar Status.
- Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
- Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after XY-XY-2017/2018 or 2019
- Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
- Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
- Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
- If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
- 2018-2019 PMS Applications Registered in ePASS under ‘FRESH’ will be processed subject to college confirmation by the University registrars concerned and also subject to eligibility of the student.
- If there is a gap in the study by one student, by discontinuation on health grounds or in other reason, the place of residence of the gap period as given by the MRO critically determine whether a local candidate or not.
Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2018-2019:
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page (showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch (Not required for EBC students)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study (For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses, example EAMCET.
For Applying The Epass Scholarship Fresh Registration we need some documents for further verifications, All the above documents shall be scanned and uploaded for fresh applications for Fee Reimbursement JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad), OU(Osmania University) B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech, MBA State Scholarship School College in Telangana (TS) and Andhra Pradesh state.
Application Process for ePASS Fresh Registrations (Telangana & Andhra Pradesh):
- Have all the required documents with you as written above.
- Resize all the scanned documents to less than 100kb in the required format like JPEG.
- Go to ePASS website: http://epass.cgg.gov.in (Note: Website may not work with some Browsers)
- Select your state, Scroll down to ‘Student services’ and select ‘Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration (2018-19)
- Now fill up the details as required like SSC pass type, Hall ticket number etc.
- After filling up the details click anywhere in the screen. All the information will be retrieved automatically
- Fill up and confirm all your details properly.
- Enter the Income certificate and Caste certificate numbers so that the information will automatically be retrieved.
- Upload all required documents (less than 100kb) and enter your phone number and tick mark on ‘I agree’ and proceed to enter verification code than click on ‘Apply’ or ‘Submit’
- You will get a confirmation or verification code on the mobile number you entered, enter that code and you are done.
- Take the prints out your filled details. If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering without Password.
Take the print out now or save it to pen drive to take print out from anywhere else (if you don’t have the printer). If you have not taken the print of out your filled details than you can get it easily, just go to the ePASS website again, in the right side you will find ‘Print Application/Ack’, click on that and enter details and you can take the print of all the details.
Now take the signature of your parent or guardian (if required) and must be signed by the student. Attach a xerox copy all the documents as written above and original copies of Income certificate, student bonafide (if and only if required). Have another set of xerox copy with you and submit one in college. Have all the required documents with your before you apply, re-check all the entered information and have a set of xerox copy with your for further use. If you have any doubts or questions on scholarships or procedure to apply scholarships feel free to comment here. Note: Last date to apply for Fresh applications is 31-12-2018 for Telangana ePASS (Postmatric Fresh and Renewal Scholarship Registrations will be closed on 31-December-2018 as available on TS ePASS website), Follow us on Facebook (All India Word).