Telangana New Ration Card – How to Check Status of FSC (Food Security Card): Meanwhile in the year 2014 June when Telangana and Andhra Pradesh was separated they KCR government that is TRS government has planned to issue new ration cards in the name of Food Security cards that is also known as “Telangana FS Cards”, the head of the family in the new T.S Food Security card is the women member. The process was started in the month of January 2015. The head of the family need to apply for the new ration card (FS Card) and the will be issued as soon as possible, maybe in the month of April and May. You need to apply and verify for the Food security card in order the avail the benefits given by the Telangana government. Here are the full details, just continue reading on to know.
How to Apply for New Ration card (FSC) in Telangana State
- Collect an application form from the ration shop. Or you can take the xerox copy of it from anyone.
- Fill up the form with the head of the family as ‘women member’, as mother, just for the completion of the form.
- Fill up all the details correctly.
- Attach the xerox copies of Aadhar cards of the members of the ration card (as applicable).
- Submit the form to the ration shop. In case ration shopkeepers are not accepting the form you can directly go the Ration office (as per your area and circle) and submit there.
- After submission, you will be given an acknowledgment slip, keep it with you.
Now if you have completed the above process now it’s time for verification, and if you have any type of editing or anything else you can do it in this step. Here you will know how the check the status of your new ration card. At the Ration office, they will be having the Login option as per the ration shops and they will be having access to edit, delete and add. You just need to show the originals of your Aadhar Cards in order to complete the process you want. It is so simple to verify or check the Food security card status, you just need follow the below steps correctly-check the ‘Application Form’.
How to Verify for Food Security Card (FSC Telangana):
- Visit the official site for Telangana food security card: Click Here To Visit. (Check in Left Side for FSC Search, search Application/Ration Card search).
- After the visit, you need to select the district.
- You will be prompt to next option to choose radio button.
- After selecting your district than enter the Aadhar card number of the women head of the family.you can even enter the old ration card number also.
- We suggest you to enter the old ration card so that you can check the details of the members.
- If you found “Approved by MRO” in the upper right application status than your new ration card will be approved.
- Check the details of the members, all the members should be approved. If it is ‘Temporarily approved’ or reject than immediately go to the Ration office as per your circle.
- Show your original Aadhar cards to them than they will verify it.
Final Steps for the FSC Card:
- If everything is perfect than submit your xerox copy of Aadhar card of the head of the family (women) with the application status (as shown in the above image) to the ration card shopkeeper.
- If you find any mistakes or any issue than contact and visit the ration card office immediately with the original documents like Aadhar cards of all family members and previous ration card with the electricity bill (not less than 3 months old)
The Telangana government will issue the new ration cards (Food security cards) as soon as possible in the month of April or May. If you have any doubt feel free to comment below. The procedure is kind simple, try to do it yourself instead of approaching the middlemen or agents as it would save your time, money as well as would be useful for you to gain knowledge also. If you have any issues to check then do comment here, we will let you the procedure in the easier manner also.