How To Apply & Get Income Certificate in 7 Days: Income certificate refers to a certificate which contains all the details of the annual income of person or family’s from all sources. Some students require this certificate for continuing their education like EAMCET, ICET, ECET, EDCET, PGECET and other courses and for scholarship purpose also. A person can apply for the certificate for any general purpose or any scholarship purpose but most of the engineering student furnish it for the purpose of fee-reimbursement. The income certificate will be valid for a period of one year after been issued. A student who need to apply for the scholarship may need to apply for Income certificate every year.
How To Apply for Income Certificate?
Here we are writing the procedure for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states, it might vary from state to state. The main aim to furnish income certificate is for the purpose of Scholarship, and to avail, the scholarship government has set a limit of income, usually, it is Rs.100000 per annum, but it may vary. To apply for Income certificate just follow all the below steps.
Important Information: The Telangana state was departed on 2nd June 2014, and the people those who have old certificates which were issued by the Andhra Pradesh government need to apply for the new certificates even though it is income certificate, caste certificate or residence certificate etc.
Documents Needed for Income Certificate:
- SSC Marks Memorandum – Xerox copy
- Current or Recent study Bonafide certificate – Xerox copy
- Aadhar Card – Xerox copy
- Ration Card’s or FSC Food Security Card – Xerox copy
- Proof of Address, Ex: Electricity Bill (incase of address differs from Aadhaar Card) – Xerox Copy
Note: A student who has not completed the SSC need not the SSC memorandum copy, the student only need to attach the current bonafide certificate’s copy. Also Read: Now Get Your passport Only in 10 Days, it is also easy process to avail passport without paying any bribe or money to agents.
Steps to be Followed for Availing Income Certificate Fast:
- Collect the application form for Income certificate from nearby Meeseva center, this will cost around Rs.10 only, you can also have the xerox copy of that application, in case you won’t get the application form then you can download it from Here and can take print out of the application.
- Fill the application details correctly without any mistake and if possible take the help of a person who already did this.
- Write the designation in the form properly that what’s student’s parent is doing with monthly and annual income.
- Take signatures of applicant and deponent where ever necessary.
- Attach all documents properly with the application form and write your phone number on the front page (if required only)
- Submit to the nearest Meeseva center assuring all the correct details and documents.
Cost (Fee) of the Income Certificate:
- Application Rs.10 apx (as mentioned above for print)
- Application Submission and Certificate charges Rs.35 to 45 only.
Income Certificate in 7 Days:
After you application is successfully submitted, than you will get a text message on your mobile informing about the details of income certificate which contains the transaction number and other details. Than within 1 day the application will be forwarded to your Mandal by Meeseva and Mandal officer will verify your application, if your application is verified, than you will get your certificate within a week which is digitally signed by the Tahsildar.
No need to hesitate to apply for Income certificate, you can do it yourself very easily without paying a single penny to the agents or middle men, also kindly note to fill your income certificates details properly and correct if any mistake will happen it may also get rejected and the reason may or may not be disclosed. If you have any Queries or Doubts regarding Income certificate than you can comment here.