Complete Procedure for EAMCET Counselling 2018: As with the declaration of 2nd-year intermediate results by BIE, Govt of T.S, comes the horrifying faces of students trembling due to the Telangana’s most intimidating, thrilling and potential residing competitive exam ‘EAMCET’. The students rather than to possess significant concern on how to secure valuable points in EAMCET, they are much concerned about the counselling procedure. Hence to put off tension to some extent here is the counselling procedure. Before moving further, let us tell you a simple meaning for the counselling used for EAMCET is where you will be given the options to select your choices from the available list of colleges.
TS EAMCET & AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure:
EAMCET Rank Card
- The first and foremost task that should be initiated is to download the EAMCET rank card from the official website of EAMCET after a gap of 24 hrs of result declaration (or it may be available with the results iteslf). The rank card is a piece of paper which resembles your rank in the open category, marks obtained, name, and other relevant, necessary information. Just simiply download from the TSCHE/APSCHE EAMCET official website and take a black & white print, that’s it.
Counselling Notification by TSCHE/APSCHE
- The second task that should be taken care is about the release of counselling notification by the TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) or APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). Check Out the same on their official portals which is subjected to mentioned.
- While in the mean time before the release of counselling notification, it generally takes 30-45 days for TSCHE/APSCHE officials to release notification, students are advised to approach mandal offices for the generation of their caste certificate and income certificate.
- Caste certificate is essential for the reservation purpose which will be helpful in reserving our seat in top colleges irrespective of marks. Income certificate (for those whose Annual income is below one lakh Indian rupees) is helpful for the fee reimbursement purpose because of the provision from the ruling government that will clear their fee dues to the colleges from the student behalf.
Hence, there is an urge to the students to approach Mandal offices of their respective areas as soon as possible because it’s the slow and steady process in the generation and issuance of certificates.
- As soon as the notification comes up students would be called up to the allotted centres according to the ranks for certificate verification. You have to go to the verification center to verify your documents. Verification centres are dependent on ranks, all the verification centers will available on EAMCET official website. Download the PDF file from the official portal which contains a detailed schedule for the students from XYZ rank to XYZ rank to attend the certificate verification in the college.
Documents that Should be Carried to Verification Centres:
- EAMCET hall ticket
- EAMCET rank card
- Bonafide certificate(s) from VI-X class
- SSC memo and T.C (If you don’t have SSC T.C than you can have a xerox copy of it)
- Intermediate marks memo, intermediate bonafide certificate and intermediate transfer certificate (TC).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Minority Status Certificate and Physically HC certificate- if applicable.
- Any other important document
- Note: Do carry the amount which will be charged from you during the certificate verification in the center
Make sure the candidate carries 3 set Xerox copies of the above-mentioned certificates and also not to forget the original certificates. And also make sure that the name and father name is same on all certificates, there should not be any mismatch and mismatch may result in rejection, so it’s better to solve or investigate the same before you go there.
EAMCET Verification of Documents:
- Check out the date and place where you have to go to verify your documents and certificates for counselling, this information will be announced by TSCHE officials. Be at verification centre before morning 9 am. Wait for your turn to come up. They will announce your name and Rank and you are allowed to enter into verification hall by showing your rank card.
- After you enter to the hall, they will give you a small form to fill up! Just fill that simple form and again wait for your turn to verify certificates.
- After the certificates verification, the officials will provide the student with a registration number which is required for preparing an account to practice web counselling. They will also collect an amount of approximate Rs.600 for registration and verification. After the verification is done, they will give you a ‘certificate submission acknowledgement receipts’.
- This is the most important receipt which is the most important receipt to take admission into any engineering college after the EAMCET counselling is done. Keep these receipts safely with a set of Xerox copies with you.
EAMCET Web Counselling to Select College:
- Web counselling is the phase where the students fill out the options for the colleges they want to prefer. Here they just need to put the options to colleges they prefer for in the form of priority.
- For instance, if the candidate prefers the college XYZ first then allot that college with 1 and if the candidate wants to prefer the college ABC second then allot that college with the 2nd option.
- After filling out all colleges with priorities of their preference click on the ‘save’ button and then logout. And don’t share the password with anyone. And also, candidates are required to fill out the options as maximum as possible because sometimes the things won’t go out in the way we think and then the candidate is left out with no seat allotment. We will again write a detailed article on how to perform web counselling very soon, stay connected with us. Press Ctrl+D to bookmark us.
- After the prescribed period the candidate will be informed his/her allotment in the allotted college through the SMS on the number which is registered with TSCHE.
The procedure is drastic easy if it is followed consciously abiding by the rules and the regulations. And above all, there will be a short demonstration by the counselling executives which will help you to implement it in more efficient and precise manner. Don’t forget to Follow us on Facebook for more updates. We will try to update about 2022 soon.
Leave a Comment