JNTUH 3-1 (R16, R15, R13) Regular/Supply Results 2018-2019 – B.Tech & B.Pharm: After the completion of the second year of the course, with the required credits the students gets admission into the third year which can be said as one of the important year of the course because if somebody have backlogs then this is the chance they can clear it because, in the next year, the would have a lot of work with the projects as well as the end semester exams, although the University will release JNTUH 3-1 (R16, R15, R13) Results 2018-2019 for both the Pharmacy and the B.Tech after the corrections are over.
There seen lot of branches under the Engineering course B.Tech which are as follows EEE, CSE, ECE, Mechanical, Petroleum, IT, Civil, EIE etc, the valuation begins sooner when the papers reach the correction or evaluation center where faculty is hired specially for the correction purpose and that takes around 45 days approximately which is subjected to be changed depending upon certain conditions and factors, sooner JNTUH Results would be announced, to announce the JNTU Hyderabad 3rd Year 1st Sem R16, R15, R13 Resutls Dec 2018-19 the university will release online. Stay tuned with us as we would be sharing the latest updates about the same and if you found this information useful or helpful to you then do share the same with your friends and family on the social media or WhatsApp and don’t forget to follow ‘All India Word’ on Facebook and other social media portals for latest updates etc.
JNTUH 3-1 (R16, R15, R13) Regular/Supply Results 2018-2019 | Quick Info:
- Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Course and Semester: B.Tech & B.Pharm 3rd year 1st Sem (3-1)
- Results Release Date for B.Tech: 5th February 2019
- Results Release Date for B.Pharm: Same as Engineering
- Status: Released on 5th February 2019 | Before 2-1 Results and 1-1 Results
- Official website: Server1 | Server 2 | Server 3
Once entire process is complete usually in the evening time the University releases the results along with the marks and ‘Pass’ or ‘Fail’ etc status of the subject which includes internal examination and external marks both, suddenly due to a lot or huge number of students trying to access the same portal at a single time, all the resources of the official portal would be consumed and it could face down time and students may face issues to check JNTUH 3-1 R15 Regular Results 2018-19, after the JNTUH releases it, they will issue Recounting, revaluation dates also, till then you can check Skipping two subjects information, Grace marks Rule and other information also.
How to Check JNTUH 3-1 Results 2019 – (R16, R15, R13)
- The first step you have to take is to visit the official portal or check out links which may be provided by us later
- Out of the variously available results, select appropriate one based on your Regulation and Year/Semester
- Enter proper details like Hall ticket number, date of birth, captcha to check R15, R13, R09
- Now, simply ‘submit’ it and wait for some seconds till it loads and fetches details
- Check the Results and you could take print out for references or take screenshot also