How To Apply for Birth Certificate Online From Meeseva in Telangana State: If you are looking for birth certificate information, procedure and information to apply, then you are at the right place on ‘All India Word’ we will provide you complete information on how to get your birth certificate or for your child or newly born baby. Firstly there are few hospitals which will themselves provide the birth certificate through Meeseva if not then you need to apply as it is necessary for the records and other documents. Here you will get How To Apply For Birth Certificate Corrections in Telangana State, Birth Certificate corrections online in Telangana state, a procedure for Birth Certificate Corrections in Hyderabad India, application form for Birth Certificate correction in Telangana state, GHMC Birth Certificate process, Birth certificate status check online.
Why Apply for Birth Certificate?
According to Registration of Birth and Death Act No. 18 of 1969, every citizen should hold a Birth Certificate. This Birth Certificate is useful for both Government and public. The government needs to check the population of birth and death annually, whereas people need it to apply for Passport, etc. Update in January 2017: Birth Certificate is not mandatory for the Passport, you can get passport without birth certificate, but need to enclose other proofs etc.
How to Apply Birth Certificate – Complete Procedure
Coming to the procedure of applying for the birth certificate, you need an application form which is available on http://tg.meeseva.gov.in (TG or TS Mee Seva website), or you can just head towards your nearest Mee Seva centre and collect Birth Certificate form. If you prefer downloading it from the website instead of collecting it from Mee Seva centre, then follow the easiest procedure which is given below. You can also get Income Certificate within 7 Days.
- Go to the URL http://tg.meeseva.gov.in. From the top left corner, there’s a third option named Government forms, you need to click on it then it will redirect to a new page in the new window.
- After the page is opened in the new window, you will find a bunch of different Applications forms for Adhar Application, Health Card enrollment form, Crop insurance application form (Agricultural) and much more. Don’t get panic after looking at that bunch of different Application Forms. Just scroll down, and you will find an option Application for a birth certificate (game), and to its right-hand side, you will find a link.
- After clicking on the link from the right side, your browser will automatically open a new tab, and there you can find the application form in PDF format. You can download it by right clicking on with your mouse on the form and save it on your computer or whatever device you are using and get a hard copy of it by printing it.
- Now once you get your application form, fill all the details on it. Make sure you enter all the details are in Capital letters or upper case letters.
- You can search the birth records also on GHMC official website for Hyderabad www.ghmc.gov.in
Now you are ready to apply for the birth certificate of your child. But before Applying makes sure you entered all the details correctly by cross-checking it. If you have doubts regarding the making of birth certificate then don’t worry, you can leave your comments here and we will try to help you out by replying in the comments, make sure to share this awesome information and article with your friends also.
Where to Apply Birth Certificate?
Once you filled all the details correctly and submitted your application form at your nearest Meeseva centre or any Meeseva center you prefer for you. After submitting your application form, you will be giving an acknowledgement which you should have to keep it save till you receive your Birth Certificate. If you are older than the birth certificate application procedure is different.
When Will You Get your Birth Certificate?
As soon as you submit your application form at the Mee Seva you preferred, they will forward your application further, and within a week you can expect Birth Certificate to be issued. If you have any queries then feel free to comment below, we will be glad to help you to the fullest we can.
How To Apply for Birth Certificate Correction?
If there are mistakes in the name or date or birth or the father’s name or mother’s name or even for change of address, firstly if the mistake is from the hospitals than you can contact them or baby is borned in home than you can go the the Meeseva to apply or else you can do it online also, you may also need the signatures of the gazetted officers from the government hospital or somewhere else and submit it in Meeseva, then your work is done, you may get your certificate within 7 days or even one month.
If you have any doubts then you can ask in the comments sections and do like us on Facebook and do share this article with your friends and family on social media and don’t forget to Subscribe us for latest updates around you. CTRL+D to bookmarks us now, Stay tuned with us.