How To Apply For Shaadi Mubarak Scheme – Complete Details: The government of Telangana [TRS Government] has started an initiative for the minority communities girls. This scheme is very beneficial for the family whose annual income is less. This scheme is a good initiative for the development of the minority community, as there are even some poor people in the minority community who don’t even have much money to arrange marriage cost. Parents of the bride can spend this amount in a good ways like spending for clothes of bride, for function hall expenses (if they are arranging any) etc.
The Telangana government has proposed this scheme as “Shaadi Mubarak” for Muslim girls on their marriage with a view to alleviating financial distress in the family. Under this scheme an amount of Rs.100,000/- (One Lakh Rupees only) approximately, will be provided to girls who come under the eligibility criteria W.E.F October 2nd, 2014. Consider the following guidelines. The process is quite easy, as one need to get the documents required and then apply it online and take print out’s of the applied form and submit the same.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply For ‘Shaadi Mubarak Scheme’:
- The girl should belong the minority community (Muslim Community).
- The girl must be the resident of Telangana State.
- The girl should have completed at least 18 years of age at the time of marriage. (Date of birth proofs shall be attached)
- The wedding should be after October 2nd, 2014.
- Castes which are eligible for ‘Shaadi Mubarak’ scheme are BC-A (Sl.No 39 & 51), BC-B (Sl.No 5), BC-C, BC-E and OC.
- Income of girl’s parents should be less than Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs only) per annum
- You could refer detailed guide to ensure the eligibility criteria.
Certificates Copies to be Enclosed:
- Date of Birth certificate which should be obtained from Meeseva center.
- Caste certificate which should be obtained from Meeseva center (if needed)
- Income certificate in which income is less than Rs.2,00,000/- and shall not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage. [confirm the income details with Meeseva center]
- Aadhar card of the bride and the groom should be enclosed and the same should be scanned & uploaded online.
- SSC Marks memo (with SSC Hall ticket number) and the year of pass.
- The first page of bank account passbook, which must contain the bribe’s photo and name (on the bank’s passbook).
- Wedding Card (if necessary).
- Wedding time photograph (if required).
How To Apply for Shaadi Mubarak Scheme – Procedure:
The applicant can apply through the Telangana e-Pass official website http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in and need to fill this form and submit the same (hard copy) through the Mee-Seva / Mandal, you can contact the nearest Meeseva center for more details. Fill out the below-looking form and apply with all your details and avail the amount under this scheme by the Telangana Government [KCR Government]. The form shall be filled out properly and all the scanned documents should be uploaded in the preferred size and re-check your application in order to avoid any kind of mistakes.
When Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Amount is Released or Disbursed:
The Quick answer to the question ‘when’ is when all the documents are verified and other verification processes is completed the amount will be released and sanction dates may vary from person to person. It is recommended to re-check your application to avoid mistakes and submit the hard copy and after applying you can Check Shaadi Mubarak Status also for which details may be updated soon. The bride may get the amount of Rs.100,000/- approximately very soon. If you have any doubts or questions regarding Shaadi Mubarak Scheme you can comment below. And don’t forget to share this link with your friends and family because sharing is Caring! Also properly check and verify all details before you go ahead.